I was wondering if anyone knew of any good apps for a Mac that allow you to transfer songs/images to your BB from your Mac. Better yet, is there any software that allows you to create ringtones? The software that comes with my BB can do most of those things on the PC, but not on my Mac. Thanks!
    01-25-08 10:26 PM
    I honestly have not done the research but my experience is that when it comes to the blackberry it is a lonely cold world for mac users.....
    01-25-08 11:57 PM
    There isn't really any BlackBerry specific software for the Mac, with the exception of PocketMac and Missing Sync for BB (which I higly recommend for syncing with your Mac), but if you make a ringtone in any audio editor you can Bluetooth it to the BB, or hook up the USB cable and mount your microSD card to the Mac, and copy files over that way.
    If you want to copy over video Roxio Popcorn is a good converter with BB specific settings.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-26-08 05:10 AM
    I'm doing fine without any apps or software on my Mac. I just drag and drop if I want to add songs and such.
    01-26-08 09:49 AM
    The pocket mac software even allows you to install programs to your blackberry. They have Pocket mac at the Blackberry website. Just drag and drop for copying stuff to your blackberry. I even formatted my 2gig microSD as a Fat32 disk which sped up the transfer rates and access to files on my 8300 curve. The only annoying problem is that you need a Windoz computer to upgrade the OS on the blackberry.
    01-29-08 04:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD