soo funny, thats how I am now, my bf has an iphone (shudder) and im always getting emails and sms and ive convereted two best friends so far, and im always on bbm...and im like what babe? no love? nobody sends u emails? maybe you cant check them cause you dont have push email...oh wait what? my new theme? yea i made it custom..oh yea i know all you can do is move around the icons right? i always tell people if you lost your iphone and someone found it, they would know so little about you, but if you lose a bb they know what color u perfer, what kind of theme u like, quiet and chill zen? or hardworker today? the fonts, everything, I love that you can personlize it. yea so, my bf works at apple so its tough for him to say no, but a couple of people from his job have a bb and we chat all the time lol to which he gets annoyed that he has to ask: can you bbm steve, see if he can cover for me, hes not answering my email. haaa, no worries the guys I chat to at his job are gay and girls, no boys allowed. but tooo funny.
    12-24-08 11:44 AM
    My life has just begun to be ruined... my wife has no idea what I've done to myself. Of course, she wants one too, so maybe I'll get her one, and we can waste away in our addiction together.
    12-24-08 12:34 PM
    I love this thread (almost as much as I love my BB)!! I've had my Curve for about 5 weeks now, and I am so addicted to it. I also find myself lying in bed at night (with the wife sound asleep next to me) talking on BBM, reviewing Crackberry.com, or just playing BrickBreaker. Then I joined Twitter!! I've probably done about 20 hours of work in the last month!!! (Just kidding!)
    12-24-08 02:13 PM
    Cheers1981- That was a good read. Pretty much sums it up.

On the Ziploc thing, it's a great idea- I've been putting my Treo's/HTC's and BB in one for years- mostly at the beach. This past August/September, most weekdays after I took my daughter to camp/school in the morning, I"d go straight to the beach and lay out there all day. I put the BB in a Ziploc, and had an extra battery. I completely worked from there. Had a notepad, pen, bluetooth, and full BB usage, so I was hooked up. Trackball is a tad tricky to master thru a Ziploc, but you get the hang of it. Kept the sand out perfectly.

Can't count how many times I got asked 'what's that noise I hear in the background?' 'Oh, I'm sorry, that's waves- I'm on the beach'. Ha. Gotta love it.
    12-24-08 02:38 PM
    Ya, I am able to do most my work from my laptop and BB now a days which is great because my office is wherever I want it to be.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-27-08 02:39 PM
    LMAO that is awesome!
    12-27-08 02:51 PM
    That was the funniest thing I have read . .. until I realized that it sounds exactly like me???!!!! LOL!!!
    12-27-08 03:38 PM
    lol this is hilarious!
    phone sex!!
    12-27-08 03:45 PM
    i can relate to what is being said.
    Last edited by jerry12; 12-27-08 at 06:32 PM.
    12-27-08 06:30 PM
    Glad I could make your day!!

My addiction lasted a month or so and then my life went back to normal until last week. I cracked a disc in my spine playing hockey and was stuck in bed for 7 straight days. Renewed my addiction right there.

I wish my GF would get a blackberry, or let me get one for her; however, she is more of an iPhone type girl. I know.... I know.... How will raise our children? We'll cross that road when we get there.
    LOL, these 'mixed marriages' never work......get out now
    12-27-08 06:35 PM
    After a couple years with my BB, I decided to jump ship and hop on the wagon and try an iPhone. Huge mistake, I've now had my iPhone for three months and just got myself a new BB.

I'll never switch again!!
    Last edited by cheers1981; 01-07-10 at 04:11 AM.
    01-07-10 04:09 AM
    After trying the app craze thing, I found out that my business requires only the functions that are stock with the Curve 8330. So, I deleted all the 3rd party apps and now just use the native apps on the BB. I found that my device works better and more efficiently, and has no lag at all. I also utilize the BB calendar to manage my time between work, play and the GF! No sacrifices or conflicts, my BB keeps me on track. Good luck with your addiction!
    01-07-10 04:30 AM
    blackberry helped my marriage my wife left me! it was all the addicted to the curve! i thank you sprint
    01-07-10 12:34 PM
    So how's that little BB problem coming along? I find mine only gets worse with time!! I just read your blurb about the I-phone, you should have known better!!
    01-07-10 07:32 PM
    It's two years later and I will never go back to the iPhone. My torch is the best thing to happen to me since my Curve two years ago (when I first started this thread)
    07-01-11 11:46 PM
    It's two years later and I will never go back to the iPhone. My torch is the best thing to happen to me since my Curve two years ago (when I first started this thread)
    How can you only have 38 posts on Crackberry in 2 years? I was way passed that in the first month!

07-02-11 12:25 AM
    I like to read posts but I'm not one for posting often.
    07-03-11 10:34 PM
    Just read it to my wife she loved it!

cheers1981 likes this.
    07-03-11 10:57 PM
93 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD