I have a curve 8330 through Sprint and it was acting funny yesterday, and constantly had the download errors running. I received a text message from my girlfriend and then that newest message dropped to the middle of todays messages and all previous emails, both that I had saved on my phone and didnt, came pouring in and listed as todays emails. I then scrolled down and the emails that i did save on my phone were not in the original place under the original date. They were missing. I did a soft reset and it seemed to be finished downloading the emails again. However, when i woke up this morning, the radio was off. I turned it back on and its been working normally again today with the emails still in the wrong date from yesterday. Any idea what happened, and how i can prevent it? Is something wrong with my phone? any help would be appreciated. thanks in advance!
    09-10-09 01:46 PM
    Sorry that first sentence should have read "download arrows", not errors.
    09-10-09 01:47 PM
    Wow ryan was that really necessary to correct the man on such a trivial matter

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-10-09 02:00 PM
    I was actually correcting myself.
    09-10-09 02:12 PM
    I think it was a bump due to the outage over the past couple of days. They have been working on the servers to roll out the new BIS version, in anticipation of the 5.0 OS series being released (BIS 2.8, see story here http://crackberry.com/bis-2-8-rollout-coming-september ) with today being the roll out date for it, there have been outages for the past 2 or 3 days, and although RIM hasn't said anything about it yet, setting this up is the most likely cause
    09-10-09 03:16 PM
    Thanks for the help!
    09-10-09 04:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD