everytime i connect my blackberry to my computer it charges but it dosent connect HELP???
    06-15-09 10:55 PM
    You may need to reinstall the drivers for usb mass storage device. If it is a windows computer go to the device manager and see if the computer recognizes it. If not just uninstall the device and reinstall it and see if that helps...
    06-15-09 10:57 PM
    You may need to reinstall the drivers for usb mass storage device. If it is a windows computer go to the device manager and see if the computer recognizes it. If not just uninstall the device and reinstall it and see if that helps...
    How do i do that and now it charges 4 like a sec and stops
    06-15-09 10:58 PM
    Before you do this are you enabling mass storage mode when you plug in the device? Plug the berry in the pc, you should get a prompt to enable mass storage mode. Check yes to this. Then go to control panel>system>hardware>device manager. Once you are there go to disk drives and you should see the blackberry sd usb device listed. If not there should be a yellow question mark out beside it. Right click that icon and then uninstall. Unplug the blackberry from the computer and plug it back in. Or you can go to the add hardware wizard from control panel to reinstall it.
    06-15-09 11:04 PM
    Before you do this are you enabling mass storage mode when you plug in the device? Plug the berry in the pc, you should get a prompt to enable mass storage mode. Check yes to this. Then go to control panel>system>hardware>device manager. Once you are there go to disk drives and you should see the blackberry sd usb device listed. If not there should be a yellow question mark out beside it. Right click that icon and then uninstall. Unplug the blackberry from the computer and plug it back in. Or you can go to the add hardware wizard from control panel to reinstall it.

it dosent prompt me for anything and im running windows vista and i dont see any of those things on Control pannel
    06-15-09 11:12 PM
    my girlfriend's has the same problem. My identical phone works normal on both our computers with any cable. None of them recognize her phone.
    06-15-09 11:14 PM
    it dosent prompt me for anything and im running windows vista and i dont see any of those things on Control pannel
    Okay since it doesn't prompt you go to options>media card>media card support: ON is what it should say. Also mass storage mode support: ON is what it should say. In this same setting you can have it prompt you when you plug the berry in your pc.
    06-15-09 11:17 PM
    Okay since it doesn't prompt you go to options>media card>media card support: ON is what it should say. Also mass storage mode support: ON is what it should say. In this same setting you can have it prompt you when you plug the berry in your pc.

still nothing
    06-15-09 11:19 PM
    OK so After 5 Battery Pulls And 1 Computer Restart I Got My Berry Back Up =]
    06-16-09 12:00 AM
    OK so After 5 Battery Pulls And 1 Computer Restart I Got My Berry Back Up =]
    Awesome glad you got it going again.
    06-16-09 06:43 AM
    Awesome glad you got it going again.
    Ok A Quick ? how Do I Place 3way calls i do the confrince thing and it ends both calls
    06-16-09 07:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD