I have a Sprint 8330 and use it to access the internet via bluetooth.

Last month I upgraded to snow leopard and had not tried to use the Blackberry modem via bluetooth since.

I have deleted the bluetooth connection from both Blackberry and mac. No issues pairing. Deleted the network connection and redone it. When I go to connect the phone I never get beyond trying to connect, only status is "connecting" until it times out. But everything appears to be correct as described in these forums. yes I have #777 in the number

In the OS before Snow leopard I remember being asked if I wanted to use the phone to access the internet. I don't get asked that anymore when I set it up.

Has sprint changed it's data plan and not told me? What can I do to get my internet back before I go on a busness trip next week?

Help

Gizmo
    11-05-09 07:18 AM
    Just got off the phone with Sprint they said that I need to pay an additional 15 dollars per month for this feature. The fact that it had been working previously must have been a mistake.

Evidently the BB all data plan does not mean all data. Another 15 dollars would put this at the same cost as an IPHONE!!
    11-05-09 08:34 AM
    Just got off the phone with Sprint they said that I need to pay an additional 15 dollars per month for this feature. The fact that it had been working previously must have been a mistake.

Evidently the BB all data plan does not mean all data. Another 15 dollars would put this at the same cost as an IPHONE!!
    Its better than the $30 extra a month VZW charges. Feel lucky.
    11-05-09 08:44 AM
    cant you just use the usb cable to use your bb as a modem? i have a mac and i have never had to use but i believe i can without extra some of the perks of t mobiles all in one data plan for only 30 bucks i believe
    11-05-09 10:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD