Hey, ive had my BB curve 8320 for like a week now and ive been having some issues at home. Not only do i rarely have anything above 2 bars, the network switches from GSM, edge, EDGE, *searching for network* constantly. Is that because I get bad reception in my house or does my blackberry have a serious case of identity crisis? Is there any way that i can increase my reception? Also, for some odd reason i cant connect to my Wi Fi. I do a scan, i locate it, enter the WEP key and it gives me "Unable to Connect Reason:W010: Wi-Fi association failed". How can i fix this
    11-01-07 10:18 PM
    my phone does the exact same thing. but i just thought that it was regular.
    11-01-07 10:29 PM
    Hey, ive had my BB curve 8320 for like a week now and ive been having some issues at home. Not only do i rarely have anything above 2 bars, the network switches from GSM, edge, EDGE, *searching for network* constantly. Is that because I get bad reception in my house or does my blackberry have a serious case of identity crisis? Is there any way that i can increase my reception? Also, for some odd reason i cant connect to my Wi Fi. I do a scan, i locate it, enter the WEP key and it gives me "Unable to Connect Reason:W010: Wi-Fi association failed". How can i fix this
    Since you are with Tmo, you can check your coverage by entering your data here. This should give you a definite answer as to why you are always searching for network. It could just be that you don't have good coverage.

As for setting up your wifi, did you configure your MAC address with your router?
    11-02-07 12:08 AM
    It says that I have full coverage, 5 bars where i live but i dont have it in my home but as soon as i step outside im good. For the Wi-Fi, i believe i did configure the MAC address for my router because i can connect my PS3 thru wi-fi so idk if its my router nor not
    11-02-07 11:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD