I have the BB curve 8310 and my wife just purchased an Apple Iphone 3G, can the two IM one another or does she to download a certain app?

Rod
    02-25-10 05:57 PM
    Not with BBM but you can install one of the IM apps. There's a lot of free ones.
    02-25-10 06:22 PM
    Right now I'm not sure she even has IM app on her phone, she is just learning how to get around on it, might wait and see what the iPhone needs first, thanks for the reply.

Rod
    02-25-10 06:42 PM
    No problem. There should be free IM apps for her phone as well but I'm not familiar with the Iphone
    02-25-10 06:44 PM
    She can SMS and MMS you with no problem. She can go to the APP Store and download Yahoo IM for free, which is one of the better ones. Any help you need with the iPhone, shoot me a message and I'll hook you up, been on the iPhone since it started back in 2007. Just now converted to Boost Mobile as it saves me over $60.00 a month. New to the BB world and just got my Curve 8330 last week. Really liking it, but I keep touching the screen, LOL. Oh well

Good Luck!

Gunny

PS: Go to iTunes and than the iTunes Store. Thousands of Apps there, with tons being FREE!
    02-25-10 07:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD