Hey everyone, I was thinking of buying a new housing off ebay for my 8330 Curve. I am not sure which color is best, so suggestions would be nice.

Anyone out there who has replaced their housings, pics would be appreciated.

Thanks!
    05-05-09 04:50 PM
    Color would def depend on your preference, a lot of people are going all black with the black trackball.

i would have loved to have an all white curve with a colored trackball..

Cellular Accessories - SonyEricsson, Dopod/O2, NEC, Apple, HTC, BenQ-Siemens, Tools, Accessories Store,

check the site for a bunch of colors and colored trackballs. make your own combo and post it for us to see!
    05-05-09 04:53 PM
    i think an all black housing w black trackball ring and colored trackball with a matching theme would be nice...i cant find any black rings tho
    05-05-09 04:58 PM
    ahhhhhhhhh now i can't make up my mind if i just want to keep the one it came with or go black black black! wish i would have never ran into this post LOL i like white put we dont get along
    05-05-09 05:05 PM
    I'm a fan of the all black look myself, but with the chrome accents.
    Slightly askew of the topic: Is anyone aware of any issues with Verizon Warranty / changing the housing? ie is there any way for them to actually tell the housing has been tampered with if something goes wrong down the road and you have to switch back?
    05-05-09 05:15 PM
    As soon as you open the phone, like the screws you have voided the warranty. the only way would be to go through insurance. They can usually see that the screws have been removed, unless you are SUPER careful. it can be switched back, and yes, people have pulled it off, but its not the easiest task
    05-05-09 05:18 PM
    yeah, when you take hte housing off, there is a stocker that rips and they can tell that way, i think. anyone actually do this yet and have pics???
    05-05-09 05:20 PM
    if you search the forums there are actually a bunch of threads on this topic already
    05-05-09 05:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD