I never let my Blackberry Curve 8310 run out of battery but I forgot to charge it and couldnt get it charged. The phone didn't turn off but the battery indicator had the red outline. I had to run to walmart and realized I had my car charger. I set it on the car charger on the way to walmart and unplugged it and left it in the car while I went in. When I got to my car, I saw it said SOS. I took out the battery and replaced it and the phone hasn't came on since. HELP!! I have text messages and pictures that I need to use for a court case and the phone won't turn on. I could care less about the phone I just need the data.

The phone has never been dropped and does not have water damage. I tried another battery and it still won't turn on.

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!! I am willing to pay or whatever it takes to get the data!
    05-10-10 10:42 PM
    You sure it wasnt 505?
    It could be an APP error although that is a wierd reason for it.
    You sure the battery was charged?
    When i lugged in my BB to my Xbox over night, i woke up to a completely dead battery.
    see if thats the problem
    05-10-10 11:09 PM
    Your best bet is to leave the BB on a charger for a few hours.
    05-11-10 12:11 AM
    As for pictures, if you had them stored on your SD card, you can use a card reader to pull the pictures off the card to your computer.
    05-11-10 12:13 AM
    I charged the battery on another blackberry 8310 to make sure it was charged and it wont work. It stayed the charger all day at work yesterday and it still wont turn on. I did not have a memory card so everything is on the phone. I really need just the text messages...pictures would be nice though!
    05-11-10 06:54 AM
    Can't the service provider pull the texts? Especially if its for court?
    05-11-10 07:32 AM
    I never let my Blackberry Curve 8310 run out of battery but I forgot to charge it and couldnt get it charged.
    SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!! I am willing to pay or whatever it takes to get the data!
    My BB needs work so I left it in the closet for a few weeks. When I took it out to fiddle with it, it was dead. It would not charge or anything. No charge LED, no nothing. I left it plugged in any how and never saw when it came back to life. It just started working again. So plug it in and keep your fingers crossed.
    05-11-10 10:19 AM
    After reading numerous posts from RIM's support forum, I got my Blackberry to turn on.

Here is the solution:

1. Take the back cover and battery off (make sure it isnt on a charger)
    2. Unscrew the 2 screws on the back of the phone (top of the phone)
    3. Slighty pull apart the case (about a pen tip gap) DO NOT OPEN IT ALL THE WAY!
    4. Put the battery in and put it on the charger and the red light starts blinking (let it sit) and after a few minutes the screen will load
    05-11-10 11:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD