yall are going to hate me but are going to love the fact you own a curve which is the best blackberry made just watch these videos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! show all the other blackberry users who's phone is the best

YOUTUBE BLACKBERRY vs WATER it wont let me post the links sorry guys maybe someone else can though spread this video throughout the website GO CURVE

ok here are the links i finally got 10 posts

Last edited by branden.moore; 04-12-09 at 11:38 AM.
    04-12-09 11:33 AM
    3 more posts then i can post links
    04-12-09 11:35 AM
    ok only like 2 more now
    04-12-09 11:36 AM
    We would hate you for what?
    ok now only one more i can post the links after this one

ok here it is the videos links sorry for all that
    04-12-09 11:37 AM
    OOhhh I get it, hate you for bursting your count with nothing just to post links? Yeah, you're right.
    04-12-09 11:37 AM
    This better be good...
    04-12-09 11:40 AM
    OOhhh I get it, hate you for bursting your count with nothing just to post links? Yeah, you're right.
    Haha I was waiting on someone. You didn't disappoint Sultan!
    04-12-09 11:40 AM
    it is good videos trust me you will like if you own a curve
    04-12-09 11:41 AM
    I guess I just don't have a great sense of humor: senseless destruction has just really done it for me.
    04-12-09 02:04 PM
    Not even gonna waste my time watching.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-12-09 02:30 PM
    Hey I just convinced my Girlfriend to get a curve because a friend splashed beer on her palm centrio and it fried instantly. and for a curve to sit under water for 2 min undamaged and then still function after 10 min under water. Pretty impresive
    04-12-09 05:15 PM
    Real world situation: I left my Curve (no case) in a picnic bag and when we got home my wife went to wash up stuff and I did the kids. A few minutes later she asked me to finish up the washing in the sink. No probs. Lots of suds and stuff but as I worked my way through the pile, I took an almost final swish through the water and found.....MY CURVE! What to do? Well, I cracked it open, removed the battery, ran fresh water through it (hey, just to get the soap out) and towel dried it. Then I put in on top of my wireless router that exudes a nice warm glow. After leaving it overnight, I fired it up and it has functioned great ever since! Time in the water was probably about 20-30 minutes.
    04-12-09 05:44 PM
    Real world situation: I left my Curve (no case) in a picnic bag and when we got home my wife went to wash up stuff and I did the kids. A few minutes later she asked me to finish up the washing in the sink. No probs. Lots of suds and stuff but as I worked my way through the pile, I took an almost final swish through the water and found.....MY CURVE! What to do? Well, I cracked it open, removed the battery, ran fresh water through it (hey, just to get the soap out) and towel dried it. Then I put in on top of my wireless router that exudes a nice warm glow. After leaving it overnight, I fired it up and it has functioned great ever since! Time in the water was probably about 20-30 minutes.
    Wow o.o.... I would not have done that at all, but good to hear it turned out good for you.
    04-12-09 06:20 PM
    When I try to view the videos, I get a msg saying unsupported format. Other youtube vids work fine.

04-12-09 09:04 PM
    Blackberry vs Curve...? Water wins almost every time!

04-13-09 08:23 AM
    Good to know these may handle a soaking. Probably won't be bringing mine out on the canoe or kayak anytime soon though :P
    04-13-09 11:42 AM
    My wife was carrying an armfull of things into the house, bumped the table and dropped her 8320 right into the dog's water dish. She freaked out, but I ran over, took out the battery, and left it sit in the windowsill for a few days. Put the battery back in and its been fine since. So, these are tough little things, if you treat them well.
    04-13-09 12:50 PM
    Yeah GF dropped mine in the sink as well dried it up and everything worked great, tough phones glad i got one

but on the same note i hate watching people intentionally break\destroy stuff regardless of the cause lol
    04-13-09 01:38 PM
    I would NEVER do that to my Curve!!!
    04-13-09 02:30 PM
    My curve takes a beating every day from slippin out of my hands at times to being tossed in my car. I never need to pull the battery it just with no fail atleast once a week pop out from falling. Nice to hear that there is no real panic when it gets wet but then again I still do not want to try that.

04-13-09 08:00 PM
    I agree ProfessorGrinch... I wouldn't try it. My Curve too precious to me!!!
    My curve takes a beating every day from slippin out of my hands at times to being tossed in my car. I never need to pull the battery it just with no fail atleast once a week pop out from falling. Nice to hear that there is no real panic when it gets wet but then again I still do not want to try that.

04-13-09 09:07 PM
    It may be able to handle water but I'm still not going to risk it. I love my BB too much to leave its functioning capabilities up to chance

04-14-09 01:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD