So here's my story. I just recently (the last 7 days) upgraded to a Curve 8310. My current thought is would I rather have the 8820 with wifi, etc? My long term goal though is the Bold which seems like forever away.

What do you guys think? Should I stick with the Curve(which only cost me $99)? return it (save my upgrade)? Exchange it (for the 8820)? Will the Bold be everything I dreamed of? I guess I could take the Curve now then pay full price for the bold in July. Thoughts? Overall comparisons?
    05-25-08 11:43 AM
    My Curve has WiFi...do some not? I thought it was built into the phone?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-25-08 12:37 PM
    My Curve has WiFi...do some not? I thought it was built into the phone?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    You have the 8320 Curve for T-mobile that has wifi. The 8310 for At&t has GPS.
    05-25-08 12:40 PM
    So here's my story. I just recently (the last 7 days) upgraded to a Curve 8310. My current thought is would I rather have the 8820 with wifi, etc? My long term goal though is the Bold which seems like forever away.

What do you guys think? Should I stick with the Curve(which only cost me $99)? return it (save my upgrade)? Exchange it (for the 8820)? Will the Bold be everything I dreamed of? I guess I could take the Curve now then pay full price for the bold in July. Thoughts? Overall comparisons?

July is not far away. I would wait for the BOLD. It will have 4.6 OS, wifi, and 3G.
    05-25-08 12:42 PM
    I would stick with my old phone or get something like a used Pearl from eBay and get popcorn ready while I wait for the Bold......
    05-25-08 12:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD