Before I had my Curve I had collected a huge amount of pictures and uploaded them to my Sprint picture mail account from my phone. Recently I realized that this wasn't an option with my blackberry. So I figured I could just do it from my computer but when I tried to log in to my account from my computer it says that my Username/Password was not valid.

I thought that maybe it had changed or something when I got the blackberry so I requested a new one, and when I did I got this message...

"Your plan does not include online Picture Mail web access. If you are the account owner, please log in to your account on Sprint.com or contact Customer Care for messaging plan options. If you are not the account owner, please contact your account owner or administrator."

I have the Simply Everything Data Plan, Sprint says that the feature in question is included in my plan but is just not compatible with my blackberry. But, according to this post ( http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/fas...-8330-a-57712/ ) it is.

I have the latest 4.5 OS and I've tried to get this to work before and after I had 4.5. I have gotten a few different explanations from Sprint, all of which in the end lets me know that (according to them) it won't work, never has, and probably never will.

What am I missing here????
    03-12-09 10:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD