So I went to sprint.com (not the store) to check out the Blackberry Curve.
    I know they had it I've seen it in the store and on thier site before. But this morning went I went online to buy it. It's missing . They're not listing it anymore. So I went to BestBuy.com they have it but they're selling it for $800.00 Am I in the Twilight Zone or something. What's going on witht Sprint's Blackberry Curve? Was it limited or something? If anyone has anyword let me know. I really want it but not for no $800.00 that's rent money
    06-24-08 08:10 AM
    I just Googled this you might be interested.
    Sprint - Smartphones
    06-24-08 08:15 AM
    It's because they don't have it in stock
    06-24-08 08:16 AM
    I heard 2-3 weeks backorder in another thread. I ordered mine on 6/20... I called sprint today to find out the status and was told it would be delivered to me today.
    06-24-08 09:42 AM
    Currently I have 10 locations for Sprint/Verizon and I have 12 customers that are owed 8330's. From what Im being told, its a 2-3 week log jam. They are obviously going to take care of the Corp. Locations then onto the Authorized dealers.
    06-24-08 09:52 AM
    if you are anxious to get your phone, you can buy a brand-spankin' new one from ebay =) OR, check out your local craigslist....

i bought mine on ebay because i wasn't up for renewal and my previous phone was crappin' out on me (didn't wanna get a new one through insurance cuz i just wanted the curve..hehe). the phone itself is specific to sprint but you can get ones for verizon too..

anyway, check them out =)

i love my 8330!
    06-24-08 10:16 AM
    When I got my curve (Verizon), I ordered it online. I got a reply that they were out of stock, so I cancelled the order and went to my local V store. They had it. If you're in/near a big city, you probably have multiple Sprint stores. Give them a call and see if they have it in stock.
    06-24-08 10:25 AM
    I hate to say? Ebay is not the answer. You are going to pay twice as much or maybe more for something you can get with your carrier much cheaper if you are upgrading or new contract.

Its an exercise in patience. They will be back in stock. Your current Berry got you this far...lol
    06-24-08 10:35 AM
    Guess the Curve is just a hot hot phone!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-24-08 10:53 AM
    I hate to say? Ebay is not the answer. You are going to pay twice as much or maybe more for something you can get with your carrier much cheaper if you are upgrading or new contract.

Its an exercise in patience. They will be back in stock. Your current Berry got you this far...lol

If the person doesnt qualify for any discount ebay will be much cheaper...new Sprint curves are about 280 on ebay where as from sprint no discounts they are 549...

Just make sure the seller has excellent feedback selling phones and you will be good to go...If you wait until July 13 and the red curve will be out.

Good Luck...The Sprint is hott and the demand is high...hang in there when you get it you will be in love like the rest of us...
    Last edited by MsRandall; 06-24-08 at 11:11 AM.
    06-24-08 11:05 AM
    Wow, I didn't realize they were out of stock again!

After being denied from Sprint CS over the phone about getting a Curve at a discounted price I went to Ebay. I don't ever plan on renewing my contract with Sprint, but I don't plan on leaving them.

But I did get my phone off Ebay and paid $350 with free shipping and also got a free car charger (this was over a month ago). After selling off my Treo700wx for $150, my final price was $200. I think it was a fair trade off in my situation.
    06-24-08 12:35 PM
    Am I in the Twilight Zone or something. What's going on witht Sprint's Blackberry Curve?
    I had a similar experience, but in my case it said something to the effect that the Curve was not available in my zip code. (This was after I had to hunt for it - it didn't initially appear on the list of phones.)

But I am sitting here with one in my hand... that I bought from them... shipped to my zip code...

Weird.
    06-24-08 12:50 PM
    I just got off the phone with a local Sprint store and my Curve should be at the store in a couple of days. I'm in Denver btw.
    06-24-08 01:27 PM
    Sprint has pumped quite a bit of resources into the Instinct. I don't think they were prepared for the demand. But hey? There's always the 8800? Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-24-08 01:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD