I am finally making the move to a Blackberry as soon as the local Sprint dealer gets some Curvers in. My only question that I have, does anyone know why Sprint no longer has the Curve on their website, or can I find it on any other "dealer" websites for that matter. I have been contacting my local Sprint dealer for the past 2 weeks about getting them in and they keep telling me that they don't know what they are getting in the shipments per week, more like a crap shoot!

Any information on this matter would be helpful!

Thanks,

Hopefully a new BB user shortly!
    06-25-08 08:02 PM
    I am finally making the move to a Blackberry as soon as the local Sprint dealer gets some Curvers in. My only question that I have, does anyone know why Sprint no longer has the Curve on their website, or can I find it on any other "dealer" websites for that matter. I have been contacting my local Sprint dealer for the past 2 weeks about getting them in and they keep telling me that they don't know what they are getting in the shipments per week, more like a crap shoot!

Any information on this matter would be helpful!

Thanks,

Hopefully a new BB user shortly!

I ordered one on the 19th from a local store, they called and said it was on back order and would probably come in the first week of July. From what I hear there is a big back log of backorders so sprint has pulled them from the website to try and catch up. I ended up buying one off ebay on monday, just got it activated a few hours ago. Great phone! When the other one comes in - my wife will have one as well.

I would try calling sprint directly and ordering it that way...then you know if it's in stock or not. But make sure you ask them to check before they charge your CC or sprint account.
    Last edited by lawdocx3; 06-25-08 at 08:25 PM.
    06-25-08 08:22 PM
    I wonder if the rumored release of the Bold for Sprint in September if they're not holding off on Curves. Just a thought.
    06-25-08 08:52 PM
    Welcome, good luck on the new curve
    06-25-08 08:55 PM
    I wonder if the rumored release of the Bold for Sprint in September if they're not holding off on Curves. Just a thought.
    I doubt they are holding off. Its more likely that the are on backorder. I had to wait 3 weeks before my Curve came in, I just got it 2 days ago.
    06-25-08 09:10 PM
    I doubt they are holding off. Its more likely that the are on backorder. I had to wait 3 weeks before my Curve came in, I just got it 2 days ago.
    Wow, I don't know what's up with the random'ness. People that ordered their Curves through Sprint's site/telesales around the same time as others...some have received their Curve today or in the past few days; while others are still waiting...and have been for a while now.

I wonder how long it'll have to be for someone (i.e ME) to receive their replacement Curve in the mail via Asurion (Sprint's Handset Insurance Provider)?!?
    06-25-08 09:24 PM
    Jeez a Bold for Sprint in September? I'd really like to see that happen.
    06-25-08 09:30 PM
    i ordered my curve on like sunday morning, got the "its on backorder message" got the holder that i ordered with it on tuesday, dissapointing to see a sprint box, see a phone holder then no phone, ordered a curve on ebay wednesday night, go to cancel my order from sprint on thursday and see that its been shipped and is already at my house!

now i'm like wtf.... hop on my bike during my lunch break ride home and sure enough its sitting on my doorstep... now i have a curve coming in from ebay that i dont need sigh, but yea super random theym getting in stock and shipping it to me
    06-25-08 09:41 PM
    I thought Bold's were coming in August? hmm....
    06-25-08 09:42 PM
    I thought Bold's were coming in August? hmm....
    Yeah, but for AT&T.
    06-25-08 11:20 PM
    Sprint and Bold will not happen anytime soon

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-26-08 02:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD