Last night I hooked it up to the computer to charge it. Iwoke up this morning and it had a battery symbol with a lightning bolt through it ( I assume this means its fully charged? ) Then I click the red button to turn it on and a red light turns on in the corner of my phone for 2 seconds then just shuts off. No matter what buttons I press my phone will not turn on! I've done a battery pull and no luck either.

any help would be greatly appreciated!!
    11-24-09 10:26 AM
    Did you try using a wall charger?
    11-24-09 10:31 AM
    The lightning bolt means it is charging. As the above poster suggested, try a wall charger and see if that helps. If your battery was completely dead sometimes usb charging doesn't work right.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-24-09 11:14 AM
    Worst case scenario is that you nuked your phone. I know, it's incredibly unlikely that this is the case but the symptoms you describe are like what happened to my phone when it bricked. Hope the wall charger fixes it as a total reinstall sucks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-24-09 03:18 PM
    Thanks alot for the help guys! I used a wall charger and now it works perfect. Good thing I checked here before using my warranty haha.
    11-25-09 03:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD