While trying to use the internet on my phone I keep getting a number of alerts telling me something has gone wrong and that the phone can't connect. Usually is a "A problemn occured while trying to render the page" message, the "Requesting..." bar is full but nothing is happened, and its told me that if this keeps happening to check with my service provider. This would just seem like something I could call in to ask about if my brother's phone was also not working, but his is perfectly fine. Is there something I can do to fix this without calling in?
    04-13-09 12:40 PM
    While trying to use the internet on my phone I keep getting a number of alerts telling me something has gone wrong and that the phone can't connect. Usually is a "A problemn occured while trying to render the page" message, the "Requesting..." bar is full but nothing is happened, and its told me that if this keeps happening to check with my service provider. This would just seem like something I could call in to ask about if my brother's phone was also not working, but his is perfectly fine. Is there something I can do to fix this without calling in?
    Stephanie is this you?

I've been having the same problem on T-Mo!
    04-13-09 02:31 PM
    Try this. Go Options>Advanced Options>Host Routing Table>BB Key> Register now. You will get email confirmation saying you're registered with the Network.
    04-13-09 02:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD