My blackberry curve is completely frozen. I have tried battery pulls but it doesn't help. The screen will come up but I cannot open any apps . Eventually screen just goes black again. I am not very technical so if anyone has any ideas please explain in layman's terms BTW, this is the second blackberry I was sent..first one had to be sent back because of the trackball not working.
    04-10-09 02:08 AM
    If you have a memory card, take it out and put the battery back in the BB.

Does it reboot now? If yes, try putting the memory card back in ensuring that the holder is down all the way, and properly slid to the locked position.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-10-09 02:20 AM
    Thanks Xliderider...I tried pulling the SD memory card..rebooted but still cannot click on anything. I tried it twice..the first time I got the message to check if date and time were correct but when I clicked on OK or EDIT nothing happened. Any other suggestions?
    04-10-09 07:00 PM
    BTW the date and time are NOT correct..lol
    04-10-09 07:07 PM
    If your BB is less than 12 mos old, take it in for a warranty exchange. If it's out of warranty, there are other things we can try.

When you plug your BB into a USB port, does Desktop Manager detect it? If it does, make a backup so you can restore your contacts, apps, and messages.
    Last edited by xliderider; 04-10-09 at 07:13 PM.
    04-10-09 07:07 PM
    If your BB is less than 12 mos old, take it in for a warranty exchange. If it's out of warranty, there are other things we can try.

When you plug your BB into a USB port, does Desktop Manager detect it? If it does, make a backup so you can restore your contacts, apps, and messages.
    AND WHEN THAT DOSENT WORK WHAT SHOULD I DO CAUSE I TRIED PLEASE HELP ME
    06-26-10 06:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD