Ok my wife has had her blackberry curve for almost 2 months. She has not made any changes to it since she has had it. The past couple of days her battery does not even last a full day. We are sure it is charged as I have checked it in the morning and it shows 100% in the status menu. Does anyone know why this may be happening now.

Thanks.
    09-01-09 03:32 PM
    I had a few 3rd party apps that seemed to drain memory and battery. I deleted all the extra apps that I thought were "cool" but didn't really use. Also might try running the phone until the battery is completely dead and the phone shuts down. Then recharge. Usage will also be a factor.
    09-01-09 04:22 PM
    Also might try a battery pull and make sure she is exiting apps by pulling up the menu and selecting "close". Hitting the "back" or "end call" button will keep the apps running in the back ground.
    09-01-09 04:24 PM
    Betcha it's an app that is still running...my husband forgets to close out his apps the proper way and drains his battery before he makes it home from work. Especially the Sprint apps, like TV, NASCAR, NFL...you HAVE to close them out via the BB Menu button or they just keep on going.
    09-01-09 05:29 PM
    Well she took it to the sprint store and they just gave her a new battery. So if it happens again I will have her check for programs possibly still running.

Thanks everyone.
    09-01-09 08:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD