I am still having trouble trying to fix blackberry curve 8310 that is stuck in reboot cycle. I have been trying 101 reload for about a month , it seems to go ok up until just after erase finishes, then I alway end up getting unable to connect with device during multi stage load operation. I have triel jl_cmder without success and I have tried different desktop applications and different os applications, but no matter what I do I always end up with the same result. It seems like every time during the load process the phone starts back up with reboot and I get that error message. Is there anyone out there that has a solution.

It is about 18 months old and I have already bought a replacement and of course At&t charged me a penalty because it was my fault this piece of crap did this. I really pisses me off that Blackberry in Canada doesn't have the balls to make their website more user friendly and have a fix for a problem that is obviously happening to a lot a people.
    Last edited by Jim41146; 10-29-09 at 12:28 PM. Reason: update.
    10-28-09 05:16 PM
    Is your BB less than a year old, if it is, take it in for a warranty replacement.
    10-28-09 05:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD