Hey guys, quick question. When charging your BlackBerry curve, does your status light blink yellow the whole way through the charge. For some reason mine only does it when the battery is completely dead but after about 15% of the charge, it starts blinking green. The battery still charges though. I've had the phone for only 3 days and it seems i've been having some issues with my battery life and just wondering if this has any connection.

I've also seem to have an issue with my automatic screen dim sensor. For some reason it does the opposite of what it seems it's supposed to do. When I'm in the dark the screen dims and when im in the light the screen brightens up. Just wondering if that has happened to anybody too. Thanks.
    12-27-08 01:26 PM
    Well think of it this way. You're in the sun...you can't see your screen at all. The light has to be on in order to see better and in the dark it diesnt take much light to see in a dim lit room.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-27-08 01:31 PM
    That's exactly what I was thinking, but then I told a Sprint store rep and he told me otherwise. He said he had the same phone and he recalled that his brightened up at night and darkened in light
    12-27-08 01:33 PM
    could anyone verify if they're status light blinks yellow the whole charge?
    12-27-08 02:12 PM
    No, the light in mine does not blink through the whole charge, only when it it really dead, or almost dead does the LED blink for a short time.

I believe it's just the way the phone is made, the light is made to blink when the battery is getting low, so you know it is getting low, I know it changes color from green to another when it is really close to dieing, but I don't remember what color that is, if it's yellow or red.
    12-27-08 02:20 PM
    No, yours is right on dimming sensor, it brightens in brighter lite and dims down the darker it is (power saver). Also makes it easier on the eyes. The only time I've seen my charging led blink is at deep discharge. I think it's telling me it doesn't like that!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-27-08 02:21 PM
    Thank you so much guys. I really appreciate your responses.
    12-27-08 02:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD