On saturday night my blackberry was working normally.. then sunday morning when I woke up the buttons no longer worked. The scroll will move left and right but the trackbull button function nor any other buttons on the phone will work. There is no water damage and it was not dropped... Ive done the OS reload as well but did not work either. The weird thing is when i pull the battery out of the phone even after a few hours when you call my cell phone number it still rings on the calling end as if the phone is still turned on. So finally this morning it was going straight to voicemail when I called my number so i put my battery back in and for about 1 minute my buttons seemed to work but then stopped working again and its again acting like its turned on when I try to call it when the battery is out of the phone... Anyone ever experienced something like this? Verizon is going to replace my phone but im still trying to figure out what happened to make this start acting up all of a sudden...
    11-30-09 01:36 PM
    My Sprint phone started doing this after all day in my pocket. I paniced and had Sprint replace it but on hind sight I should have pulled battery and put device and battery in a bag of rice for a day to see if it would start working. I little humid or moisture won't turn your indicators to water damage but can affect the keyboard...
    11-30-09 01:43 PM
    My Sprint phone started doing this after all day in my pocket. I paniced and had Sprint replace it but on hind sight I should have pulled battery and put device and battery in a bag of rice for a day to see if it would start working. I little humid or moisture won't turn your indicators to water damage but can affect the keyboard...
    Thanks for the suggestion, it's amazing to know that these devices are very sensitive.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-30-09 06:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD