I hope I can explain this lol. I have a Sprint Blackberry and every time I open my Blackberry Browser it opens with something called Sprint Web and has three top news stories and then I click my blackberry button and select Go To and it brings up the address bar and my bookmarks. Is there anyway to make the Go To my homepage instead of the other thing.

Thank

Andrew H.
    05-31-10 07:15 PM
    With the browser open hit Menu/Options/Browser Configuration set start page to start page. You can also open browser options by pressing the letter S while the browsers open. But the cursor has to be outside of a typing field. Or it thinks your typing S. Hope this helped. Oh yeah, you can press G with the browser open and it will take you to the start page too.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-31-10 07:26 PM
    Thank you so much for the help I'm still a rookie with my blackberry as you can tell.
    05-31-10 07:37 PM
    Don't sweat it Andrew we all start somewhere, and you are doing better than most. Don't ever hesitate to ask questions here. There are many different experiences to be shared here, to the benefit of all. Enjoy your blackberry dude! Alan T.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-31-10 08:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD