Does anyone else get frustrated with the browser?

From the main browser Icon, I get some stupid 'agree/do not agree' page each time, and when I hit 'home' it takes me to the same page.

The only way I can get the browser to work appropriately is to go to the facebook icon, click 'mobile site' and then use the 'go to' link.

I tried installing Opera mini but didnt like it much either. Too bad Safari isn't usable on blackberry
    12-29-08 07:24 PM
    go to your browser, then hit menu > options > Browser configuration > home page address
    and change that to another page.
    12-29-08 07:25 PM
    If you're ever on a particular page and would like to make that page your home page, do the following:
    Menu Key > Options > Browser Configuration > scroll to the bottom and highlight "Choose Current" > press the trackball to confirm your choice.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-29-08 07:32 PM
    This randomly happens to me and its not that the OP sets it to the agree/disagree site in the browser option page. it randomly does it on its own. I have mine set to google.com and when it sends me to the facebook page, it won't let me set it back to any other page. The only fix I have is a battery pull and even a soft reset won't change it back it definitely sucks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-29-08 07:46 PM
    Try uninstalling the browser and re-installing it over DM.
    12-29-08 07:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD