My BB keeps blacking out, mostly after listeing to music for a while or having the phone on speaker for a while. It's not battery cause if I do a battery pull it comes back up with full battery. I can either plug it in or pull the battery to get the phone back.

And what the **** is up with the forum not working with Firefox 3 and Chrome, Am I the only one getting this?
    09-09-08 06:05 PM
    Blacking out? Can you be more specific?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-09-08 06:09 PM
    Blacking out? Can you be more specific?
    Agree... need more info.

And what the **** is up with the forum not working with Firefox 3 and Chrome, Am I the only one getting this?
    I use Firefox 3 and Chrome... occasionally I've had to refresh a new page to get it to load, but the CB works.
    09-09-08 06:16 PM
    sorry, it shuts off, completely. I cannot get it back on with the power button. I have to either plug it in or battery pull. After it turns on battery shows full.

I dont know why firefoix and chrome wont let me log in or even view the forum correctly
    09-09-08 06:21 PM
    At what points does it shut off? Does the red LED stay on? Does it automatically reboot itself? Does it take a while to boot back up?

09-09-08 06:23 PM
    FireFox 3 and Chrome works well for me

And as far as your profile you don't have a BlackBerry.....
    09-09-08 06:26 PM
    At what points does it shut off? Does the red LED stay on? Does it automatically reboot itself? Does it take a while to boot back up?

I have noticed it shut off mostly after listening through music through my headphones for a while or having it on speaker for a while. It completely shuts off. Like I pulled the battery no lights nothing. I have left it for 10 minutes trying to turn on but it does not responde until I either:
    1 pull the battery
    2. plug the charger in.

I'm guiessing somehting with my battery
    09-09-08 06:30 PM
    Could be a defective device. I would save myself the hassle and swap it out.

09-09-08 06:39 PM
    I dont have warranty so I would pretty much have to buy a new one. I'm on t-mobile so Ill just wait for the Android phone to come out or ill have tog et a new curve
    09-09-08 06:41 PM
    Mine rebooted tonight while watching youtube n the red light stayed on for about 15 second's.. I just upgraded to 4.5 but it was an official release for my carrier

09-09-08 07:37 PM
    I dont have warranty so I would pretty much have to buy a new one. I'm on t-mobile so Ill just wait for the Android phone to come out or ill have tog et a new curve
    What kind of phone do you have? Your profile says you are not a Blackberry/smartphone user? What are you using on TM or have you just not updated your profile?
    09-09-08 09:05 PM
    Mine randomly reboots... Then takes about 3min to start back up, who knows... Maybe I did drop it the other night lol

09-09-08 09:13 PM
    My pearl used to randomly reboot as well... All I can recommend is, again, a new device.

As for the op who is out of warranty.. You're sure? You've had the device for more than a year? A last resort could be an os reload or wipe..

09-09-08 09:17 PM
    Guys thanks for all the help, I bought this phone used and have it unlocked for t-mobile. it is an 8310. thants why I have no warranty.

My cousin told me he had the same problem, he took it to the t-mobile store and they gave him a new battery.

I bought a new battery from the shopcrackberry.com and have had it in for 3 days without any random shut off's.
    09-21-08 05:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD