So basically, my blackberry was working fine a few days ago until I went out with some friends, It was Just sitting In my pocket and I pulled It out and It was Just a white screen,
    and now It's a black screen and nothing lights up. I can turn on my phone and the light Is flashing, so I would assume my phone Is still working considering I'm getting texts.. ect.
    But the screen and keypad aren't working. Any help/tips? Aside from taking It Into telus to get a new phone which Is actually ridiculously expensive.
    04-16-12 08:12 PM
    Sounds like your phone needs to be replaced. And it is no longer under warranty. so I would suggest trying to get another. You can find really cheap ones on eBay now. I bought one for $40.but if you are up for an upgrade, you can go to Wirefly or Amazonwireless and find great deals on blackberrys. Good luck.
    04-17-12 05:30 AM
    Yeah I actually went on craigslist and got a bold 9700 for 100$ only used for 2 weeks so I was pretty happy :] Just had to buy a SIM card for It which was 11$ :] Thanks for the help though.
    04-19-12 12:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD