1. mysteriousdeliriousneverserious's Avatar
    I've been having issues with my blackberry messenger. someone i've been "talking to" has been telling me there is a commonly known issue with blackberry messenger. for example, many times when i try to contact them my messages will not go through because their status says they are on the phone. my question is how would i fix the issue of my phone reporting them as being on the phone and my messages not going through until after the the onthephone icon disappears? ive done four battery pulls over the period of an hour and a half and each time the phone loads back up it shows her as still being on the phone and my messages unsent. ive reloaded various OS's and all give me the same issue. any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
    01-24-09 01:54 AM
  2. mysteriousdeliriousneverserious's Avatar
    any insight into this would be useful, thanks.
    01-24-09 11:40 AM
  3. mysteriousdeliriousneverserious's Avatar
    01-25-09 12:53 PM
    Are they one the phone when you send it? If they are it won't go away until they hang up.
    If not try deleting bbm and then reinstalling it
    01-25-09 12:55 PM
  5. mysteriousdeliriousneverserious's Avatar
    Are they one the phone when you send it? If they are it won't go away until they hang up.
    If not try deleting bbm and then reinstalling it
    she tells me she isnt on the phone even when the icon is showing the blue waves of being "on-the-phone", the issue is that the icon is popping up for twenty,thirty minutes at a time, sometimes for an hour, and i can't send any messages to her. ive tried absolutely everything and have wiped the curve completely various times and tries various os versions. however i dont get any answer from her when i call to see if the message is faulty however she tells me she wasnt on the phone at those times and told me there is a known issue with this sort of problem so im looking for some sort of fix. thanks.
    01-25-09 03:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD