okay, well i bought a blackberry 8320 from a friend a couple of months ago, and ive used it ever since. the phone has worked great until one day. it said their was no power left in the phone, so i plugged in the charger. it wouldnt stay on because it didnt have enough power to stay on, but it was plugged into the wall? so i got my dad's blackberry and used his battery, which was fully charged, put it in, and still. with full power still wouldnt turn on because it didnt have power. so if it isnt a battery problem, wat is the problem? can i buy somthing to replace the problem, like a new battery connector? please help; i love my curve so much!<3
    08-13-09 04:32 PM
    Did you drop the phone by any chance?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-13-09 04:44 PM
    Did you drop the phone by any chance?

i didnt even drop it once. i would send it in but i got it from a friend, so no warranty. the phone worked fine for about 2 or 3 months. than out of no where the problem happened.
    08-13-09 04:49 PM
    Try taking the battery out, leave it out for a few hours. Then put a charged battery in and see what happens.

08-13-09 05:00 PM
    I believe the Curve is a goner.... maybe someone else may have an idea.... but I will gladly say a few words at the funeral.. used ebay phones can be cheap
    08-13-09 05:01 PM
    should i try and buy a new battery connector? mybe theirs somthign wrong with it and its not getting all the power to the phone?
    08-13-09 05:05 PM
    ?? ): i guess its a goner?
    08-20-09 05:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD