Hello All!

Would really appreciate if anyone would lend me hand with 2 issues with my blackberry. The first issue I am having is that I simply cannot connect my blackberry to my Vista PC. It's charging fine through my PC, I am getting some odd message in my taskbar popping out saying, "USB drive may have malfunctioned...device not being recognized blah blah blah" Help . My second issue is with my camera. I try to access it with my shortcut key to the side of the black berry and I get about 2 seconds of black screen then a pop-up tells me too many applications are running try again later. I closed all applications and still nothing.

I appreciate all help!

thanks,

Mark
    Last edited by Untold; 04-05-08 at 03:38 PM.
    04-05-08 03:09 PM
    Yeah well i have the same problem about the camera, i came here searching for an answer about why I can't access my camera because I get the same darn pop up. It was working fine and then...*ploop*
    01-05-09 09:29 AM
    OK, for the sync/connectivity issue I would try restarting the computer first. You have probably already done that, so I will ask if you are using the cable that came with the phone? I know it sounds weird, but that was an issue with my wife's new BB. I tried 2 different USB cables that I had for my Vista PC and neither would work. I connected using the cable that came with her phone and it worked fine. Don't ask me, I don't get it either. Those would be my first start points. I know that for the Vista PC I have at home I have had to unplug and replug (is that even a word) some USB devices several times to get Vista to recognize them. You may want to switch ports and see if that helps.

For the Camera, do you have a media card? If you don't have a media card and you have already taken a few pictures then you might have filled up the allotment of device memory already. You can also take a look to see what you currently have running on your bb. Press and hold the alt key and hit the back button. This will bring up a list of the programs that are currently running. Messages, browser, BB messenger, etc will not ever shut down, but you could have a few extra running that might cause this problem.
    01-05-09 09:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD