Been reading on here for hours.....and nothing has fixed it

Got a blackberry 8310, wouldn't install email, so tried some page that said to reset everything, and well now I get a white screen that says - jvm error 545

when hooking it up to the laptop, just keep getting error - USB device not recognized - so it won't work there either.

any ideas?

tyvmia
    10-07-10 08:09 PM
    How exactly did you reset everything? It sounds like you just need to reinstall the OS and that should fix it.

This method should help you out because I've had the same problem and this fixed it.
    http://crackberry.com/blackberry-101...ked-blackberry
    10-07-10 08:23 PM
    in the middle of it, but under STEP 2 - where it shows "Application Loader Wizard" under CONNECTION - It NEVER shows ANYTHING in that drop down box - it never shows - USB-PIN:Unknown or anything -

ideas?

when I plug into the USB I just get an error saying USB not recognized
    10-07-10 11:03 PM
    Have you tried taking out the battery and plug the phone into the computer without the battery?

Try it this way:
    -Take out battery(do no hookup the phone to the computer yet)
    -Fire up Apploader.exe
    -Click next on the welcome screen
    -When its on the Communication Port screen, now plug in your BB(without battery), it should recognize the pin, then put the battery back in, and follow the onscreen instructions.
    10-08-10 10:28 AM
    Nope

I get a message error saying USB not recognized that pops at the bottom right - and the communication port screen never changes, there is no choice in that connection drop down box
    10-08-10 11:03 PM
    hmm idk but maybe you can try to wipe the phone completely? http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/how-...l_cmder-53502/
    10-09-10 03:26 AM
    Download BBSAK from RIMGeeks.com • View forum - Desktop Applications

and use this software instead of the App loader to connect to your device. (try connecting with and without battery)

Once connected, Wipe the device, and after that Load OS

Hope that works for you!
    10-09-10 08:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD