Ive had my blackberry curve for less than a year and it has started to randomly click things by itself. For example when I'm typing a text or email it will just go to the menu and click send by itself. Or when im in the middle of a call it will keep muting the call and then unmuting by itself. Please help if you know how I can fix this problem. Thank you.
    10-18-08 10:24 AM
    I had the problem with my pearl. It acted as if there was a ghost inside. I called AT&T and they sent me a new in the mail.
    10-18-08 10:33 AM
    thanks, ill try calling them
    10-18-08 10:46 AM
    Ive had my blackberry curve for less than a year and it has started to randomly click things by itself. For example when I'm typing a text or email it will just go to the menu and click send by itself. Or when im in the middle of a call it will keep muting the call and then unmuting by itself. Please help if you know how I can fix this problem. Thank you.
    I had this problem also, I also had my phone replaced.
    Well the new one started doing this today. I had this new phone replaces back in Jan.
    Well just recently in the last month I accidentally cracked the plastic casing over the LCD. No LCD damage done, at&t wont accept my phone cause of physical damage. Anyone think they can help?
    11-02-08 04:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD