Last night when i went to use my phone none of my buttons were working... if i put the phone on my charger i can see the screen and scroll side to side but i cant use the trackball to pick any thing i need and i cant even use the send button to pick up calls... any ideas?
    03-29-09 04:57 PM
    Did you do a battery pull or reboot the device at all? If you did, this might be a job for an OS reload
    03-29-09 05:09 PM
    Try the battery pull suggestion as posted above - also has the phone been exposed to any liquids/moisture?
    03-29-09 05:13 PM
    yeah i pulled the batter but it just keeps doin the same thing and there wasnt any water damage
    03-29-09 05:17 PM
    I would reload the os. And make sure your using the most updated os that your carrier released. If that doesn't work I would take it to your nearest service center.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-29-09 05:21 PM
    how do you reload the os?
    03-29-09 05:28 PM
    i know this may sound stupid, but is it possible its on standby?? im not near my berry to try it out, but will it still be on standby if you do a battery pull? im sure it resets completely.. but who knows. this will be futile, but hit the mute button on the top, see if it helps..
    03-29-09 05:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD