so over the past few days i haven't been recieving my emails using vzw bis and owa exchange with my office outlook email.

numerous times i've deleted, and resetup my account on the BIS.

anyways, today i come into the office, and i'm locked out of my computer and email and everything. could this be from my blackberry trying to connect too many times? i haven't changed my password, and that's usually why u get locked out. too many incorrect password attempts. any ideas???
    06-19-08 11:31 AM
    An incorrect password on BIS won't lock you out, or at least is shouldn't. I forgot to change my password on Christmas Eve (that's when it expired) and on Christmas Day, I had a message on my BB that it could not access my OWA account.

Contact your mail admin. Did they change anything? Can you access OWA on a computer?
    06-19-08 01:51 PM
    well that's the thing, i had the correct password on BIS. for whatever reason though, OWA was not sending my mail to me. i was able to login on the laptop correctly though. i have no idea.
    06-19-08 01:54 PM
    It is my understanding that not all OWA works on a BB running BIS. You may want to check with your IT people.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-19-08 02:05 PM
    it has worked in the past, what could be different now? for some reason my IT people don't want to give me any help because i'm not on their BES.....
    06-19-08 04:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD