Please excuse me for being naive, but can someone explaine AT&T's BB BIS page to me plz.

BlackBerry� Internet Service Login | AT&T wireless services

What in BIS 2.4 and what benefit would it be to me??? Anybody??
    01-14-09 07:05 AM
    What needs to be explained? This is the AT&T BIS login screen.

BlackBerry Internet Service

I don't really get what all your wanting to know...??
    01-14-09 07:07 AM
    What in BIS 2.4 and what benefit would it be to me??? Anybody??
    It says so on the link that you provided, here it is. BIS v2 Upgrade and BlackBerry | AT&T wireless services
    01-14-09 07:09 AM
    I don't think there's anything to explain. If you are an ATT customer you are probably already using BIS 2.4.
    01-14-09 07:24 AM
    If you have a data plan without either an IT policy or the phone is for your job. Then most likely you are already using BIS 2.4. So i dont really get what to explain.
    01-14-09 07:40 AM
    Right, are you trying to manage your e-mail accounts for your device or edit the signature?
    01-14-09 07:46 AM
    Right, are you trying to manage your e-mail accounts for your device or edit the signature?
    I'm not really trying to do either. I read on CB something about the AT&T BIS web site. I didn't know there was such a thing. I Googled it and got a site I'd never seen before. I just want to know what its about. Some BB owners I know receive e-mail instantly. I just didn't know if that was a BES function or registering on the BIS web site it could make this happen. I'm not completely BB illiterate, just not a BB "elitist". Thank you for actually asking me a question instead of making me feel like a dumb a**. 99.9% of the time I've asked a question here, I get help. I'll be careful about the questions I ask in the future. I think I get it. Thank you.
    01-14-09 01:42 PM
    If I'm not mistaken the the ones that recieve the mail instantly is the imap gmail and just about every other email account with the expection of outlook which checks around every 15 or so
    01-14-09 01:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD