Try this link for ATT's site for device OS downloads. Without the USB cable this is probably the only way you may get the upgrade.

https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads...E4F82F9F00E7D4
    No, you still need the USB cable to upgrade the device.
    Thank you very much guys, I finally found my USB cable and I'm upgrading my OS as we speak.

thanks a bunch.
    04-22-09 07:21 PM
    Thank you very much guys, I finally found my USB cable and I'm upgrading my OS as we speak.

thanks a bunch.
    Awesome! Welcome to 4.5 Also remember do not uplug the device until it's done it you get an hourglass DO NOT unplug.!

Good luck.
    04-22-09 07:29 PM
    Awesome! Welcome to 4.5 Also remember do not uplug the device until it's done it you get an hourglass DO NOT unplug.!

Good luck.
    Thanks buddy, I am on "task" 11 of 11 so I'm almost done. I have left it plugged in this entire time. Sweet.
    04-22-09 07:42 PM
    okay just finished upgrading my BB to V4.5 but how can I see how old my contacts are?
    04-22-09 07:55 PM
    I dont think that it will tell you how old each person is.....at least it didnt for me when i went back and added everyone's birthday.
    04-22-09 08:33 PM
    No it will not tell you the age. It will only display the date for the Birthday. Once that day arrive you will get a reminder on the screen telling you it's their birthday.
    04-22-09 08:34 PM
    I dont think that it will tell you how old each person is.....at least it didnt for me when i went back and added everyone's birthday.
    you are absolutely correct. I just upgraded to the new v4.5 version and it shows birthday but NO age is shown.
    No it will not tell you the age. It will only display the date for the Birthday. Once that day arrive you will get a reminder on the screen telling you it's their birthday.
    Yo yester do you think there is a special program to upgrade to, so that we can view all our contacts ages?
    04-22-09 08:41 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD