I GOT A BLACKBERRY 8310 UNDER AT&T AND I GOT 3 MAIN ISSUES THAT BUG THE **** OUT OF ME!!!

1) All of my text and phone logs delete for no reason! Before it didnt bother me because it wouldnt happen that much, but now it happens every couple hours!! How can i fix that??

2) I noticed all my boys could watch videos on their BBs through blueapple.mobi and i cant!?! Why not!?

3) And i cant receive picture text all the sudden, i could before but now i cant. It says Retreiving content but never gets nothing! I got unlimited text and that includes MMS but i dont know whats up.

I got a 2gb memory card so i doubt memory is the problem, can someone help me out with this because im thinkin bout switchin over to a black jack II
    06-18-08 01:36 PM
    For issue #1, this is a well known and often discussed low memory problem. Check your memory: options > status If file free is less than 12, xxx,xxx you have a problem and need to follow these steps to correct it. A battery pull helps, but Stoner's guide will help you not have to do it as often.

On #2, I use blueapple a lot. Are you getting an error or does it just not do anything.

#3 no ideas on that one as I almost never use MMS

Your last comment. Understand that the memory card and device memory are two separate issues. Store, your music, pics, etc... on the memory card.

Also I have found a good deal of themes chew up a good amount of memory, so try to avoid loading a lot of them to your BB.
    06-18-08 01:47 PM
    is your device still under warranty??
    06-18-08 01:49 PM
    amazingly graceless covered 1 and 2, so I will help you on 3

The MMS problem can occur when there is an error with service books or if you do not have a full data plan. You may need to have your service books resent... I would contact ATT and talk to them about the issue, it should be seamless and simple.

Are you able to send any MMS at all??

If that is not the case, and you do not have a data plan, then there is a little data addon that enables MMS that should be included with your voice plan, even if you do not have the full data plan. This addon is FREE and does not give full data access... only allows MMS.

Check on both of those... and I hope it helps because I have no idea after that!

One other thing, you can change the picture size (most carriers only are able to send/receive small). Go to the camera and push the menu button
    06-18-08 01:57 PM
    Att restricts pictures of 350 kbs or less and if a picture fails to load from an MMS click Menu and select retrieve now. for future reference if your MMSs fail to send check to make sure they are less than 350 kb.
    also note that the new OS 4.5 will allow video streaming including you tube, I believe that there is an official release out there however not with att but it should work on your phone search CB for OS 4.5
    06-18-08 02:14 PM
    I'm with T-Mobile and every once in a while I have the same problem in not being able to retrieve mms. Its the service, not the phone. Just save the message and come back to it in a couple of days, then retry. Its a pain sometimes, but not worth leaving the BB so quick over.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-18-08 02:28 PM
    A I believe that there is an official release out there however not with att but it should work on your phone search CB for OS 4.5
    According to the OP's profile his/her model is an 8300. The Vodafone release will not work on that unit.

There are various betas, but until the OP resolves these issues, I would recommend staying away from them. Don't need to potentially add new issues.
    06-18-08 02:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD