yahoo Go is freeze when i open any tab,, i delete the application and installed again and still the same problem.

anyone with the same issue??
    06-15-08 12:25 AM
    Had the same problem on my BB 8320 TMobile. After conferring with 3 senior techs,I finally disconnected the program, including going into advaned options, & removing it from service books. After one day I re-installed & the problems disappeared. It also seems to work faster through Wi-Fi.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

06-15-08 09:40 AM
    No problems here.
    06-15-08 10:58 AM
    I have a different issue. The back button doesn't work so I have no way of navigating. The escape button gives me only one option: close. Anyone with this problem? Any ideas how to fix?

06-21-08 06:36 PM
    I have a different issue. The back button doesn't work so I have no way of navigating. The escape button gives me only one option: close. Anyone with this problem? Any ideas how to fix?

Try uninstalling,then reinstall.
    06-21-08 06:44 PM
    Thanks for the suggestion, but I have already tried that, twice, and also a battery pull. It's very strange because I have no problem using the back button in any other program.

06-21-08 06:48 PM
    I had the program working fine with 4.2. I installed 4.5os and now I also have the back button=close issue. The battery pull didn't work for me either.

06-21-08 08:26 PM
    I had the program working fine with 4.2. I installed 4.5os and now I also have the back button=close issue. The battery pull didn't work for me either.

It seems that there is an issue with v4.5 OS and Yahoo 3.0. x
    06-21-08 09:30 PM

I have this same issue and can't figure out how to correct it. I have uninstalled it via the Applications link in Options and reinstalled it, twice. Still searching for a fix.
    10-06-08 12:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD