I just started having this problem with my texts. Its weird, it only happens with one person. Happens to be my girlfriend, which wont go over well. I try to send it and then it shows a red X like it didn't go through. Then I look at it and I get the message.

"(SMS error 3, Message ID XX) Network problems"

I tried *228, and pulled the battery for 30 secs. Still, nothing worked...

Can anyone help me?

MMS messages work fine, but I'd rather not use them. I'd rather use SMS.
    04-01-09 12:35 AM
    Check your "manage connections" icon. Maybe... goodluck
    04-01-09 12:37 AM
    No, I don't think that's it. Nor do I know what I'm looking for in "Manage Connections" either. Anyone else??
    04-01-09 12:39 AM
    ANyone? plllleeeeeasse
    04-01-09 12:52 AM
    try sending your service books. log into your bis account (the email settings icon) after you log in, scroll down and click on service books then click on send service books. also try registering your host routing table. go to options>advanced>host routing table>menu>register now.. see if these help.
    04-01-09 12:54 AM
    I'm with Sprint and was having a problem yesterday; started around 3 p.m. I could receive but not send.
    I thought it was just a network issue so I didn't worry about it until about a 1/2 hr ago. They reprovisioned me and now my text are working again.
    04-01-09 12:58 AM
    I'm with Sprint and was having a problem yesterday; started around 3 p.m. I could receive but not send.
    I thought it was just a network issue so I didn't worry about it until about a 1/2 hr ago. They reprovisioned me and now my text are working again.
    did you have to call them? ive never had to reprovision before, whats that all about?
    04-01-09 01:00 AM
    did you have to call them? ive never had to reprovision before, whats that all about?
    Yes, I did call them. In simple terms, reprovisioning is resetting you in the network. Resending service books and a battery pull didn't do the trick.
    04-01-09 01:03 AM
    hmm.. i learn something new every day . and by the way lex thanks for the info on that traffic jam.. i googled and googled and couldnt find anything. you must have the midas touch!
    04-01-09 01:07 AM
    ah the send service books thing worked. thanks!
    04-01-09 01:12 AM
    bingo bango! glad to help
    04-01-09 01:13 AM
    hmm.. i learn something new every day . and by the way lex thanks for the info on that traffic jam.. i googled and googled and couldnt find anything. you must have the midas touch!
    You're welcome. I hadn't heard of any movies shooting there at that time so I was curious when you said it.
    04-01-09 01:19 AM
    Happens to me occasionally - I usually just resend the text and it goes through on the second try.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-09 01:21 AM
    ah the send service books thing worked. thanks!
    I wish that had worked for me; but you know what- I wasnt on the phone with tech support but maybe 5 minutes.
    04-01-09 01:21 AM
    And who says sprint sucks?
    I love em!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-09 01:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD