I just edited my last post and included the email they sent. That is why I called paypal by phone becuase of the online dispute email. The only thing I have to try yet is my bank and see what they can do. But the loophole I think for berryware is that I did receive a product but they do not have to guarantee quality or customer satisfaction.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-11-08 05:15 PM
    I dont understand though, as the reason why I got a refund from paypal for a product I purchased from handango, is that it didnt work properly
    12-11-08 05:19 PM
    On Dec 16th I received an email from Aaron indicating that my replacement case had been received and he was shipping it out to me. I received the case on Dec 22nd and immediately replaced my existing (OEM) case. There are threads for all screws and there is also a led cover, case looks good and I am pleased. While this started out as a negative experience for me. I have to say that it has ended on a positive note for me. My hope now is that for anyone else who has or is experience any issues with Berryware.ca it works out for the better.
    12-22-08 11:24 PM
    paypal really sucks when it comes to protecting its buyers. i once paid 500 for some rims and even though the transaction was through ebay and i paid through paypal, paypal only gave me back $175... where the **** is my other $325? and also paypal decided they wanted to charge me $25 bucks for helping me recover my funds? stupid paypal. ***** *** company
    12-22-08 11:36 PM
    On Dec 16th I received an email from Aaron indicating that my replacement case had been received and he was shipping it out to me. I received the case on Dec 22nd and immediately replaced my existing (OEM) case. There are threads for all screws and there is also a led cover, case looks good and I am pleased. While this started out as a negative experience for me. I have to say that it has ended on a positive note for me. My hope now is that for anyone else who has or is experience any issues with Berryware.ca it works out for the better.
    I am glad things worked out for you and you are pleased. I hope others get things worked out with BerryWare as well.
    12-28-08 08:04 PM
    I dont understand though, as the reason why I got a refund from paypal for a product I purchased from handango, is that it didnt work properly
    I too have recieved a refund from PayPal for a product on handango that did not work properly on my phone...no questions asked!

I feel so awful for you guys I checked out the site and for the price you guys should try and get a becky mae housing. Each one can be original and much cheaper

Becky Mae - Blackberry Stylist - home

Kompressor, i do hope you receive a refund!
    12-28-08 08:41 PM
    Im familar with beckymaes LOL I have 3 of hers, and 4 others from cnn and ebay. He got a refund (Kompressor) from his bank I do beleive.
    12-28-08 08:50 PM
    Im familar with beckymaes LOL I have 3 of hers, and 4 others from cnn and ebay. He got a refund (Kompressor) from his bank I do beleive.
    Thats great! I wanted a beckymae, but at the time they did not do 8330 and i was antsy so i went via colorware route.

I do not recommend colorware, as i spent a LARGE amount of money doing it, and their CS sucked, they had my phone one week longer than they should have*which is a big deal when you have cdma and no backup, i was pouring money into a prepaid*. The first time i drop it in my house on te hardwood, because it go knocked out of my hand...the paint PEELED under the bse on the rail.

Need to email to see how much they are gonna rob me...errm charge me for the fix.
    12-28-08 08:57 PM
    Wow, that sucks, I briefly thought about colorware, but need my BB at all times LOL Im very impatient.
    12-28-08 08:58 PM
    beckymae is the way to go. great cs.
    12-28-08 09:32 PM
    paypal really sucks when it comes to protecting its buyers. i once paid 500 for some rims and even though the transaction was through ebay and i paid through paypal, paypal only gave me back $175... where the **** is my other $325? and also paypal decided they wanted to charge me $25 bucks for helping me recover my funds? stupid paypal. ***** *** company

It seems you've had a bad experience, with PayPal. I, however, have had nothing but good experiences with them.

Every time I've either been dissatisfied with a product, or the business' customer service was shoddy, PayPal has always refunded my money and not even balked.
    12-28-08 10:36 PM
    Paypal wouidnt refund my money back- I'm going to file another claim again because I sent back the original purple housing- totally wouldn't fit my 8330. Totally mess up my lense and had to get another bb. I'm beyond pissy peever with Berryware- its been 3wks and I hadn't heard nothing back from Aaron. No refund or replaced item as he promised in his email. What a scam!

12-29-08 06:11 PM
    How did you pay paypal? I used my debit card to pay paypal then paypal paid ****ware. I had to go through my bank but I have received my money back. As for getting a response from Aaron forget it. Just concentrate on getting your money back and forget the place exists. By the way I have since ordered my new housing from cnn and fits great and was half the price. My black trackball should be here today.

12-30-08 07:38 AM
    Ebay has the colors berryware has, I got the prower off ebay.
    12-30-08 07:39 AM
    Wow, that sucks, I briefly thought about colorware, but need my BB at all times LOL Im very impatient.
    I would not want to see you without your BB, Have you ever seen a pitbull fight a chihuahua? Me neither, but it ain't pretty i'm sure of it...
    12-30-08 07:43 AM
    LOL its true though..
    12-30-08 07:44 AM
    So couldn't you just send Colorware a case you don't really care for to get painted Rachel? I gotta ask, how many "outfits" do you have for your BB? Heck I'm a bit annoyed with CNN.CN right now cuz it's taking them DAYS to process a dang order for 2 black trackballs! How fast have they been for shipping stuff out to you?
    12-30-08 07:59 AM
    I could, but its expensive..

I just ordered another one last night from Becky, so I have 8 total - 4 becky maes, a white ebay, a prowler ebay, a OEM pink and an OEM gold LOL

They never (CNN) have given me any issues, if I choose regular shipping ill get it within 2 weeks...
    12-30-08 08:02 AM
    Rach's Cases.....hahaha
    12-30-08 08:05 AM
    LOL I know you get a laugh from my color addiction, keeps you entertained.
    12-30-08 08:06 AM
    I chickened out using Berryware after I didnt get a good feeling from them..I think it was Rachels first post.

Anyway I have nothing but good things to say about Colorware even if they forgot my screws they made it right with a partial refund...when I sent them my laptop the job was awesome and right...they are expensive but they are also reliable.

Now back to Beryware....has anyone called the BBB to get these guys shut down?? I mean I wonder how many people have they really scammed.....I hate a cheater and thief...
    12-30-08 08:23 AM
96 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD