I tried to place my order for my black housing on their website and it would not take my information. So I had to do a manual invoice by paypal. I received my housing and all appeared to be fine. Well the other day I was outside and had to do a battery pull and I noticed something very wrong. Tha battery cover and the front housing are two different colors. The back cover is a dark titanium color. I have tried numerous times to contact them hoping it was simple mistake on their part and they would make it right. Well I have heard nothing from them and now my emails to them are being returned back to me as undeliverable. I am usually pretty patient but this really is starting to get on my last nerves.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-08-08 01:26 PM
    I ordered a prowler case on Nov 17th, overnight, they sent me a blush for a 8330, so I emailed them, and demanded a prowler 8320 be sent to be, which it arrived the next day.
    However, I couldnt put the faceplate on, there were no screw hole gold things on the faceplate so the screws had nothing to turn into, I contacted again, and he emailed me to have fed ex pick up the items, which they have, and shipped back, which they received as I have a copy of the confirmation, and I am still waiting to this day on a replacement, I got an email from him last saturday ( a week ago) and he said it would be about 4 days to get them back in stock and fixed, I emailed friday for a status on my order, no emails yet.

He was usually pretty good at getting back to me, have you tried to call them?

The website is acting up also... strange..
    12-08-08 01:37 PM
    Sounds fishy to me...

12-08-08 01:42 PM
    I need thier # but I cant find it, Im sure someone posted it..

I just emailed again, so far it hasnt come back..
    12-08-08 01:45 PM
    I can't find their number either if someone can post it would be great. Something just does not seem right. Sorry to hear about your problems to rachel but it makes me feel like I am not the only one. For 82 bucks I feel I got ripped off.

12-08-08 02:25 PM
    I can't find their number either if someone can post it would be great. Something just does not seem right. Sorry to hear about your problems to rachel but it makes me feel like I am not the only one. For 82 bucks I feel I got ripped off.

I agree with you, if i spent $82.00 i would be livid...
    12-08-08 02:27 PM
    Try just regular email, not from the site, mine hasnt been returned

[email protected]

I spent 90 on mine, just gimme at least a status update, as of right now, I have no housings at all, and they have my money.
    12-08-08 02:42 PM
    Try just regular email, not from the site, mine hasnt been returned

[email protected]

I spent 90 on mine, just gimme at least a status update, as of right now, I have no housings at all, and they have my money.
    Wow! this is getting better and better. I hope they resolve this for you guys, especially Rachel or i will have to listen to her vent.....haha
    12-08-08 02:46 PM
    I have tried several different addresses but have heard nothing. This is unacceptable but what kind of recourse can we take or are we just SOL.

12-08-08 02:49 PM
    LOL yes you will.. If I dont hear anything by Friday, Im disputing the charge and getting my money back.
    12-08-08 02:49 PM
    Like I said, I know someone posted a # on here to call them, I did have it but I threw the packing slip away, its in one of the berry ware threads, lemme see if I cant get it
    12-08-08 02:50 PM
    I cant find it.. ugh
    12-08-08 02:55 PM
    Lemme look thru my phone bill from last month
    12-08-08 02:55 PM
    Sorry, after I had called them, my fiance and I combined plans to a family plan so my old calls are no longer there.
    12-08-08 02:57 PM
    Here is a number off the box it came in 647-722-3432. Its not the number directly to berryware though. I talked to the man and explained the situation and he said no problem he would send it to the right people. Somehow I really don't believe that but for now that's all I have.

12-08-08 03:02 PM
    Call and ask for Aaron, that number is to the BMW parts, all the same place, or ask for the direct # to berryware from him.. I called that one too, and explained my issue, he was like, oh yu need to talk to aaron, this is just the main warehose where things are sent from, so I hung up.. call that one, demand you speak to someone in CS, or Aaron, or there is a Matt that works there too
    12-08-08 03:04 PM
    Rach is getting to the bottom of this one, you go girl!
    12-08-08 03:06 PM
    Yeh, um, people dont want me on the other end of the phone LOL.. Im gonna call that # tommorrow, I wanna see if he calls today and gets somewhere...
    12-08-08 03:08 PM
    Itried ordering th black housing 2 weeks ago. Aaron emailed me saying he was out of the battery covers and if I waited a week I would get it and they would upgrade the shipping. They didn't charge me and I tried contacting him back last week. Did not get a response. I emailed him saying it was terrible service and I want to cancel the order. No reponse but my card still hasn't been charged. Guess I was lucky. I ordered a set of housing off ebay. Good luck guys.

12-08-08 04:57 PM
    This place is sounding more and more shady as the day goes on...
    12-08-08 04:58 PM
    It does, cuz as of right now, Im still waiting on a response from Friday, and I sent another today
    12-08-08 04:59 PM
    I'm in the same boat and I'm very very peeved with my order. I finally got my prowler purple housing today for my 8330 after two weeks even though I paid for 2 day service.. it doesn't fit! The housing is defective, no screw holes to attach housing... the side rails are too small won't snap close... the front lense housing is way too small for my original lens cover and it doesn't fit. Earlier the website was down-- but back up-- I email Aaron and I hadn't heard nothing back from him. There's no contact info or nothing. Beware Berrywar--- YOU GOT THAT RIGHT! I just put in my complaint with paypal.
    12-08-08 05:36 PM
    I'm in the same boat and I'm very very peeved with my order. I finally got my prowler purple housing today for my 8330 after two weeks even though I paid for 2 day service.. it doesn't fit! The housing is defective, no screw holes to attach housing... the side rails are too small won't snap close... the front lense housing is way too small for my original lens cover and it doesn't fit. Earlier the website was down-- but back up-- I email Aaron and I hadn't heard nothing back from him. There's no contact info or nothing. Beware Berrywar--- YOU GOT THAT RIGHT! I just put in my complaint with paypal.
    Did you get one for the 8320 then? I had no screw gold things in my prowler also... thats why I sent it back, 2 weeks ago, still waiting.
    12-08-08 05:39 PM
    Im contacting my cc company now, this is BS, also the website is completley messed up also, no communication, and I ordered overnight service in nov 17th, 2 wrong orders, Ive had it,
    12-08-08 05:41 PM
    This is a phone # I got from my cc statement.. call away and bug em

646-827-3465
    12-08-08 05:47 PM
96 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD