Deciding between the BB Curve and the BB World Edition with verizon.
    Which is better for a current college student? Which is more reliable?
    05-15-08 09:54 AM
    I carried the 8830 for about a month and switched to the curve. I love the camera and video recorder, as well as voice notes and the form factor. Will you be travelling overseas where you would require a WE phone? In terms of reliability, I think they are equal. Comes down to features and personal preference!

Good Luck!
    05-15-08 09:56 AM
    The curve for the features and the look.
    05-15-08 09:59 AM
    Definitely get the Curve. I'm also a college student and had the 8830. It's a great phone, but the Curve is the consumer-oriented device, having a camera, video recorder, smaller form factor, voicenotes recorder, and larger memory. I personally preferred the 8830s looks over the Verizon Curve, but I think the Curve looks nice too. Not to mention the $100 price difference (Curve is cheaper). Unless you're traveling overseas a lot, I think it's a no-brainer.
    05-15-08 10:07 AM
    It depends on your needs and lifestyle, for instance the Blackberry pearl 8130 is the best for me so far.
    05-15-08 10:13 AM
    My advice. Go to a few retail outlets and try them both out. See which has the features you want / need and go from there.
    At any rate, I like the fact that you're thinking BB. Sign of superior intellect.
    05-15-08 11:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD