Morning all-

I am new to the BB world wide web. I used to have a 7100q but couldn't afford the media package...so it was just a phone.

I did look for it in the posts above but didn't see a clear answer. That being said, please don't yell at me...chastise me or berate me for the following question.

Ok....I sell guitars on eBay and got my 8310 to assist in doing web stuff. What is the best way to view the internet pages with pictures and links. I have Opera Mini as well as the BB browser but I hate having to tell it every time that it's ok to access the internet. I also use gmail for my email...if that makes a difference.

Thx in advance,
    Rik
    11-21-08 10:13 AM
    Open your browser and hit menu>options>browser configurations and check off every box, then set Show Images to: On WML & HTML pages, below that make sure Emulation Mode is set to: BlackBerry. Save changes when done...
    11-21-08 10:19 AM
    Open your browser and hit menu>options>browser configurations and check off every box, then set Show Images to: On WML & HTML pages, below that make sure Emulation Mode is set to: BlackBerry. Save changes when done...
    Cool, thx for the quick assist!
    11-21-08 10:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD