Hello, as of yesterday I purchased my first BB 8300. So far it's great! I have noticed however that the themes are pretty much "ehh" from a usability/eye candy point of view. I even unlocked the other themes as posted on these forums.

My question is, what theme(s) does everyone use or suggest? Can I find some slick looking ones around?

Thanks in advance for suggestions!
    07-11-07 10:41 AM
    I use the T-Mobile Zen theme on my AT&T Curve - Yeah baby!

Just go here! Unlock them all...
    07-11-07 11:07 AM
    Yeah i use the TMobile ZEN USA Theme. The UK (pink) just does my head in....

I would like to see other Zen Theme which Apple Mac Icons though....
    07-11-07 11:17 AM
    TMAg i can't agree more about Zen with Apple Icons, i'm sold...

The only issue have with the US Zen theme is that you can not go up to profiles (speaker icon) on the main screen... And you only have 5 slots for programs, etc...

Granted the pink highlight can take some getting used too... But with the UK Zen theme you get one extra slot for a program, etc... and you have the ability to scroll up to the profiles icon.. Its a winner in my book!!!!!
    07-11-07 04:31 PM
    I use the Dimension Zen theme (stock option on the AT&T Curve), and I have 5 app slots, plus the Applications icon, and in the upper right I have the Notification Profiles (speaker) icon. I've looked at all the other themes, and I think I dig this one the most.
    07-12-07 09:32 AM
    Yeah i use the TMobile ZEN USA Theme. The UK (pink) just does my head in....

I would like to see other Zen Theme which Apple Mac Icons though....
    I have already unlocked all vendor themes on my 8800 but I can't find the pink UK Tim theme with the 6 icons on the bottom of the screen. I don't like pink but I would love to have 6 icons on the bottom of the screen. Thanks
    10-06-07 07:54 PM
    I use the Verizon theme - love the icons and the menu switch-up
    10-06-07 11:50 PM
    I use the Dimension Zen theme tht came with the BB. Can't get used to anything else.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-07-07 05:00 AM
    I didn't think that one was available on the 8800 devices...

I have already unlocked all vendor themes on my 8800 but I can't find the pink UK Tim theme with the 6 icons on the bottom of the screen. I don't like pink but I would love to have 6 icons on the bottom of the screen. Thanks
    10-07-07 05:24 AM
    I use the Verizon theme - love the icons and the menu switch-up
    You have Verizon theme in Curve? How did you unlock it?
    10-07-07 07:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD