I am wondering where is the best place to purchase colored trackballs?

I have purchased 3 in the past that are supposedly OEM but every single one of them ends up with a "catch" in them. I don't use the phone w/sticky hands, etc.. and I have no problems with the one that comes w/the phone but any that I've ordered do the exact same thing.

Any recommendations? Thank you!
    10-21-09 06:30 PM
    Where did you purchase them?

I have friends that have ordered from here Blackberry Parts, BlackBerry Curve Parts, Blackberry Pearl Parts, Blackberry Bold Parts and had no complaints.

I haven't ordered any due to a package deal I got on Amazon.com. But from what I've heard, a lot of suppliers have had issues.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-21-09 07:08 PM
    I purchased 2 from different people on Amazon, and one from a company on Ebay.

I'll check into that link. Thank you so much!
    10-21-09 07:30 PM
    I purchased a black trackball from amazon for $4 and all is well here

10-21-09 10:03 PM
    I only buy OEM white trackballs and dye them myself.

Fuss and Muss, but no functional problems.

10-21-09 10:34 PM

Where can you get the "true OEM" white trackballs? I bought the ones from cnn.cn and I found out they aren't true OEM. I had to dissect the trackball housing and use my old ball because the one that came with the one I ordered was small and didn't feel normal/responsive. Rollers were fine it was just the actual ball. This worked like a charm but I don't want to do this every time I buy a new trackball.
    10-21-09 10:49 PM
    Where can you get the "true OEM" white trackballs? I bought the ones from cnn.cn and I found out they aren't true OEM. I had to dissect the trackball housing and use my old ball because the one that came with the one I ordered was small and didn't feel normal/responsive. Rollers were fine it was just the actual ball. This worked like a charm but I don't want to do this every time I buy a new trackball.
    I ordered my 9630 trackball from them and its perfect! And the shipping was quick!!!! But got a source close to me now so no need to wait to get my trackball fix.....

10-21-09 10:59 PM
    I got mine from ebay seller mobilexny, but I'm not sure if they are still seling them.

10-21-09 11:07 PM

I wish I had the patience to do it myself. I don't have a steady enough hand to take the trackball apart.. lol
    10-22-09 05:36 AM
    Dealsishop.com

Fast shipping and great quality
    10-22-09 06:27 AM
    got one from Amazon and its fine, no issues
    10-22-09 07:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD