The latest? Best?

I'm new to the BB game, so please, go easy.
    12-17-08 09:48 PM
    ok my question is not at all related to this...but im a newbie and have the curve 8330 (verizon) and am running on 4.5 os i downloaded opera and wanted to know if i needed a memory card to download ringtones or mp3's....someone please lead the blind... thanx!!!!
    12-17-08 09:54 PM
    ok my question is not at all related to this...but im a newbie and have the curve 8330 (verizon) and am running on 4.5 os i downloaded opera and wanted to know if i needed a memory card to download ringtones or mp3's....someone please lead the blind... thanx!!!!
    MP3's? Yep, get that card! Ringtones? You might make it without a memory card if you only use a few
    12-17-08 09:58 PM
    I upgraded to 4.5 and the browser is great, a lot better than the 4.2 and the Opera Mini is gone.

I may be just me but is seems to process faster as well regardless of what app is used?
    12-17-08 10:13 PM
    opera mini has seemed to work best for me. i like how it opens the whole page and allows you to choose the part of the page you want to see
    12-19-08 11:42 AM
    I'll be getting the Sprint 8330 soon and will plan to download Opera mini. If anyone is interested, the opera mini site has a full demo on what you will expect on the opera mini.
    12-19-08 12:27 PM
    How come some pages I try to go to, I get a message that says, this is a wifi only page, when I've visted these same pages on my Treo 750 that does not even have wifi?
    12-19-08 12:52 PM
    i have tried the opera but didn like the fact i cudn figure out how to get a home page that it wud always go2 when opend up. any help here wud b grt.. i will say i didn notic ne dif from the bb to the opera. i havn updated my os to 4.5 because of the issues with volume. i have some hearing dammage and i like the abilty 2 get the loud vol
    12-19-08 01:29 PM
    i'd like to see skyfire for blackberries, i have it on my windows mobile phone, it supports flash so i can watch youtube videos as they appear on the page, just like a desktop pc. and it has tabbed browsing.
    12-19-08 05:47 PM
    If the browser is configured correctly on 4.5, it's not bad at all...
    Thanks for the feedback. I've just upgraded to the newest 4.5 OS - What would be the "Correct" settings to have the browser work its best?
    01-18-09 09:51 PM
    i recently downloaded the bolt browser

i play an online game called ogame
    and the native browser fails to even let me log on
    and opera use to work, but the main frame i need is all whited out and thus useless to me
    bolt is slow to scroll around with the trackball ( i can forgive)
    but let me do the things in ogame that i needed
    since i am an elite fleeter
    i give this application 10 stars

check it out , i havent found any other browsers for blackberry but this one
    01-18-09 10:36 PM
    BB browser running on 4.5 OS works fine for me.. Opera sometimes will conflict with the theme that I'm using.
    01-19-09 02:00 AM
    I like the BB browser better too. One thing I have been doing lately, in BB browser go to google.com/gwt/n. When the new page opens type in the address you want and hit enter or click go. I find larger pages and forums are easier to navigate using this.
    Whatchathink?
    01-19-09 02:46 AM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD