i use Opera and Bolt......i like them both
    07-07-09 03:23 PM
    Built-in best. I think you'll almost always notice that the veterans tend to lean on the BB browser more. Newer folks seem to tend to prefer the third party offerings.

I use Bolt when I wanna do something unique (like play Mafia Wars or pay a bill).

But, I do agree with a previous poster in that I generally do not look to browse full web pages on my device.
    07-07-09 03:44 PM
    I use Opera Mini, and like it. Not the biggest fan of the default browser, really. Do like this site, though. LOL
    07-07-09 07:37 PM
    I use the BB Browser more than anything. I tried Bolt I didn't really like it to well. I Downloaded Opera Mini but never used it so I deleted it, but I think I'm going to re download Opera Mini.
    07-07-09 08:02 PM
    Hi all. Well, I just started using Bolt on my Curve 8330 (I didn't have a code, just downloaded it from their site?). Is there a setting to use so you don't have to scroll left & right and if so, where can I find it? Also, in the Preferences, is it best to have the Wi-Fi option checked? Thanx for any suggestions/help.
    07-07-09 08:17 PM
    I'm a new BlackBerry user... I use Opera Mini most often. Not crazy about it, but gets the job done.
    07-07-09 08:30 PM
    I use all 3. I prefer the BB browser most times but for non mobile friendly sites, Bolt is hard to beat. That said, I have certain password entry issues with Bolt that forces the need for Opera. I also think Opera is the most stable of all browsers, it's the over-focused view that makes me use it only when necessary.
    07-07-09 08:40 PM
    BB Browser is the best.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-07-09 08:59 PM
    I tried both Bolt and Opera. Bolt didn't last long at all. Opera lasted a bit longer. I am back to the stock browser now.
    07-07-09 09:18 PM
    I use both the stock browser and Bolt.

Bolt for full page goodness.

Stock for everything else.
    07-07-09 09:22 PM
    I use BB browser for mobile sites and opera mini for everything else.
    07-07-09 09:28 PM
    I use all 3 browsers, like others have mentioned. Depends on the site. Each browser has its own strengths and weaknesses
    07-07-09 09:34 PM
    I love Bolt. Its faster than Opera Mini and there's no contest between the BB browser and either of the above...
    07-07-09 10:29 PM
    I like using the standard browser, but opera is a great alternative, plus the 2,4,6,8 keys are great for viewing and scrolling thru pages faster

07-07-09 11:32 PM
    I use BOLT but sometimes I get annoyed with having to zoom in and out and move around to be able to see what I am wanting. I just use the BB Browser for mobile sites and what not and simple sites while I'm on the go and I use my HP Mini for all others. I know the BB can't do EVERYTHING I need so I don't try and make it.
    07-08-09 01:42 AM
    I prefer Opera, waiting for Skyfire....
    07-08-09 08:24 AM
    Tried Bolt. Didn't like it. Use BB browser mostly. I will use Opera if the BB browser won't let me see what I need. Waiting for FireFox to come out with something.

07-08-09 09:33 AM
42 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD