Hi?

What would be the best or good (good price) bluetooth headset for my 8300? I would like to listen to music also (i know its only one ear ).

Can Jawbone 2 also receive music or?

Thanks
    01-21-09 03:23 AM
    Well, what I use is the Motorola S9 to listen to music. I haven't really used them as a headset but it does have that ability. They are of really good audio quality though when using it to listen to music, and when you get a phone call it uses one side and not both as a headset. Pretty handy, but its a little funny about how far your phone is away from the unit since all the gadgetry is in the back of your neck and usually your phones in your front pocket, but its all good. I'd recommend them to anyone, since I have used them both on a AT&T Tilt and my Curve.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-21-09 05:44 AM
    Well, what I use is the Motorola S9 to listen to music. I haven't really used them as a headset but it does have that ability. They are of really good audio quality though when using it to listen to music, and when you get a phone call it uses one side and not both as a headset. Pretty handy, but its a little funny about how far your phone is away from the unit since all the gadgetry is in the back of your neck and usually your phones in your front pocket, but its all good. I'd recommend them to anyone, since I have used them both on a AT&T Tilt and my Curve.

There are heaps of S9's on eBay, many from Hong Kong - u guys reckon they are fakes?
    01-21-09 07:06 AM
    I would just head down to best buy on this one. They carry the new version of the S9. Sound quality and battery life have improved. I use mine throughtout the day, the only range problems I have ever had is when I am outside in the open, since the signal has nothing to bounce off, indoors I can get 20 ft easily. I think the were about 130 new and that way you know that the internal battery isn't shot.

01-21-09 07:12 AM
    I like the Jabra BT8040. Good call quality, small, comfortable, cheap, and capable of listening to music, although be it in mono.

01-21-09 11:40 AM
    Can A Motorola H9 Mini blue be used for music?
    Last edited by ernwell; 01-21-09 at 01:44 PM.
    01-21-09 01:39 PM
    Does it support A2DP?
    01-21-09 05:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD