I'm not liking my Plantronics Voyager 510 that much. Feels really plasticky and cheap. Anybody have one that they really like?
    11-07-07 10:43 AM
    I really like the Jawbone, and the BlueAnt Z9 is supposed to be good as well.
    11-07-07 11:02 AM
    I second the Jawbone. Its a little finicky on the Voice Dialing but otherwise is very loud and clear.

FYI: My Plantronics 510 is my backup.
    11-07-07 11:05 AM
    I might need to do that, use the 510 as a backup. I was going to get the Jawbone but then read it falls apart after a short while of use. Does it seem cheap and plasticky?
    11-07-07 11:31 AM
    Jawbone!

Got it for my iPhone and loved it. Use it on my BB now and its EVEN BETTER. Push to voice dial. Good volume, no complaints on either end, and works great in my Jeep Wrangler with a soft top at highway speeds. Most of the time nothing works at all in the Jeep so VERY happy overall.
    11-07-07 11:51 AM
    I did break an earhook because I fiddled with it too much, but since I put the Jabra Ear Gels on it, it sits in my ear just fine sans hook (a first for me). The rest of the device is quite solid and well-made, IMO.
    11-07-07 11:54 AM
    My husband and I both have the Motorola H700 and they work fine. Can't say if its the best model out there but we've had no issues with them.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-07-07 02:40 PM
    Jawbone. Hands down.

It was the only headset that came in loud and clear while driving around in my 350Z. (and anyone that's been in one will tell ya it's a noisy little....)

I still feel like one of the Borg with it on...
    11-07-07 02:51 PM
    I use the Jabra BT125 and it does the job for me. Voice dialing works great unless there is a heavy wind where the phone has a hard time understanding me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-08-07 01:55 PM
    Jabra makes good quality bluetooth earpieces which I have used in the past. I currently use and love the jawbone. My problem is I kep putting them down then forgetting where I put them.
    11-08-07 04:42 PM
    Thanks for the info! We were about to buy the Jawbone before but saw the reports about it falling apart, and then Amazon had the Voyager on their site with the highest ratings, so we went for it. My husband's fine with his, but I just don't like mine. It's hard to position on my ear, and it falls off with the slightest little bump. Arrgghhh!

I'ma shop around for a jawbone.
    11-09-07 12:01 PM
    Jabra makes good quality bluetooth earpieces which I have used in the past. I currently use and love the jawbone. My problem is I kep putting them down then forgetting where I put them.
    I agree. Jabra makes the best bluetooth headset. I've been through Plantronics and a couple of Motorolas and I have to say they can't compare. No one can ever tell whether I'm using the headset or just the handset. I currently have the BT250v.
    11-10-07 12:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD