At one point I was able to view on my BB the email subfolders stored on my desktop. I don't know when, but at some point I couldn't view them anymore. My IT person had me go into mail settings in desktop manager and specifically select the folders I want to be able to view (under the heading "folder redirection"). The changes appear to have gone through on the desktop manager, yet I'm still unable to view the selected email folders on my BB. The folders show up (as they did before I changed the settings) but when I select them, they're empty.

Any thoughts?

thanks
    08-21-08 05:09 PM
    resend your service books and reboot the device.
    08-21-08 07:28 PM
    resend your service books and reboot the device.
    Thanks Oakie, but I tried it after seeing your post and still no go. Let me know if you come up with any other suggestions. Thanks
    08-21-08 10:09 PM
    move some new emails into those folders and see if they appear on your berry.

the bb is not able to see old emails that arent already on the berry itself.
    08-22-08 12:39 AM
    Well finally got the answer. My IT person went above his head to the regional IT and learned that to save space on the server they limited the content of the folders. So it turns out there's no technical problem. Now I (we) know. Thanks for all your input.
    08-23-08 12:53 AM
    So there's no way of getting any of our old emails? I just came back to using the Blackberry after three months of torture on an iPhone.

This would suck if I wasn't able to access all my mail in the subfolders I set up prior to going back to my Blackberry.
    10-07-08 01:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD