Hello Everybody, My boss and I are testing the BES software on one of our servers from work he sent me the e-mail to be added with a pin number and when i tried to activate it stays on trying to activate and does not go any further. I have a data plan. Does it depend on what plan I am using? Any suggestions on what to try? Thanks
    07-23-07 06:40 PM
    Since you are on At&t, I believe they have a specialize BES plan. You need to be on that.
    07-23-07 06:45 PM
    What Trevor comments is correct, you need to have an specialize BES plan. Beware that most carriers offers 2 kind of Blackberry Services, one for BIS (Mail over Internet) and another for BES (Mail over Server), so your phone must have the last one (which is normally expensier).
    I'm actually using that plan over the server in the company I work for, and the only issue I�ve found on the BB Curve is the calendar sync, which works correctly from PC -> BB, even with an existing appointment if you modify in the BB it modifies PC Calendar, but doesn�t work if you create a new appointment over the BB, it never reflects over the PC.
    Hope this work.
    Last edited by Trevor; 10-28-07 at 05:37 PM.
    07-23-07 07:17 PM
    Yeah, I thought that is what it might be. Let us know if you have any more problems or when you get it working.
    07-23-07 07:23 PM
    yeah that answers my question. I have the BIS package which is 39.99 i believe. Thanks for the quick answers
    07-23-07 08:14 PM
    No problem, if you switch plans and are still having problems, post back.
    07-23-07 08:54 PM
    ok will do thanks
    07-23-07 09:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD