Ever since I bought my BB Curve 8330 I have had trouble with my Blackberry Enterprise Service. While I think this really has to do with my work system I am hoping maybe some of you could help me trouble shoot. Here is what I know:

My BB BES will work for five days and then stop working. This has happened three times now.

My IT guy reboots some configurations in the BES system and it fixes it.

There are 11 other folks at work who have BES and they do not have a problem AT ALL.

Most of my colleagues have older versions of BB but my CEO and IT guy have the World phone. Could there possibly be a firmware issue. I am so at a loss...

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    08-10-08 03:09 PM
    Sounds to me that your IT way want to delete your BES profile a re-create it. To rule out corruption. If this does not resolve it, then your IT would need to contact RIM (MFG).

Is your data working okay otherwise?
    08-10-08 03:16 PM
    Yes, my data is working fine otherwise. My personal email account is working fine and I can explore the internet. How do you contact RIM? We have already deleted my profile a couple of times...uuggh - could it be my phone in any crazy sense of the way?
    08-10-08 03:21 PM
    I doubt it is the phone, since everything else appears to be working. WHile I have seen when running BIS and BES, that one or the other can stop. As for contacting RIM, usually your IT people will have a partner code (T-code) that will them to call for free support. If you call they charge a lot of money.
    08-10-08 03:24 PM
    I have wondered if part the problem would interference between BIS and BES. Any suggestions on troubleshooting that issue? Thanks...
    08-10-08 03:28 PM
    Not really- I do know that at VZW we really have no support for this. We would refer you back to your IT. I do know that RIM will support it though.
    08-10-08 03:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD